I love Oreos and Fudge! I discovered an easy recipe that has combined both of those amazing treats together! And…. it’s so delicious that I had to share it with you!
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tub (8oz) COOL WHIP Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 8 OREO Cookies, chopped
- 12 rectangular vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- Whisk fudge topping and 1 cup COOL WHIP in a medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in chopped cookies.
- Arrange 4 ice cream sandwiches, side-by-side, on a 24-inch-long sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; top with half the COOL WHIP mixture. Repeat layers. Cover with remaining ice cream sandwiches.
- Frost the top and sides of the dessert with the remaining COOL WHIP.
- Fold foil up to make a packet.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
Published with permission from BGI Systems. Source.