Looking for the perfect after school treat for your kids or a tasty mid-day snack for yourself? Look no further than here. We’ve got a great recipe for you. Whip up some Granola Banana Sticks and dig in. They are easy to make and make a delicious, healthy snack anywhere, anytime!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of milk
- 3 medium firm bananas
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- 2 crunchy oat and honey granola bars, crushed
- In a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, honey, brown sugar, and milk; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Peel bananas and cut them in half widthwise.
- Insert a Popsicle stick into one end of each banana half.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture over bananas to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Serve immediately or place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet and freeze.