As the days heat up you will want to enjoy a guilt-free cool treat!
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 pkg. (1.4 oz) strawberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Whole strawberries and whipped cream for garnish
- Wash strawberries, cut in half, and puree in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl pour boiling water over gelatin and sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour pureed strawberries into gelatin and stir until combined. The mixture should be at room temperature.
- Whip cream until stiff and fold into gelatin and strawberry mixture until well blended.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until set. Then serve.
Published with permission from BGI Systems. Source.